Denver businessman Brent Harl has acquired the Colorado Springs Lawn Doctor franchise. The Colorado Springs franchise is Harl’s seventeenth Lawn Doctor location in Colorado. Harl bought his first Lawn Doctor franchise in 1998. Since then he’s purchased existing Lawn Doctor businesses and built his own across the state. He bought his first Lawn Doctor store in Denver in 1998 and grew the store’s revenue to $400,000 a year. This year, revenue at all his locations is $4.5 million and his Lawn Doctor stores have about 11,000 clients — about 3,000 in Colorado Springs.
- Davey Acquires Elizabeth River Lawn and Landscape in Virginia
- Five Seasons Rebrands as Aspen Grove Landscape Group, Announces Network of Ten Landscape Companies Across U.S.
- Core Equity Holdings Acquires Id verde from Chequers Capital Through Management Buy Out
- Sullivan Street Partners to Acquire UK ISS Landscape Operations
- Ruppert Acquires Classic Landscaping
- Visit Our Green Industry Business Bookstore
Sell My Green Business is brought to you by:
The Principium Group
P.O. Box 414
Cordova, TN 38088
We help people buy and sell green industry businesses, including lawn care, tree care, landscape services, garden centers and nurseries. When the time is right, we'd like to help you sell your green industry business or buy one.
Subscribe to Sell My Green Business by Email