Sunair Services, parent company of Middleton Pest Control in Florida, quietly filed a Form 8-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission in early October disclosing that it had engaged in discussions concerning an offer to buy all of its issued and outstanding common stock from Massey Services, Inc. Sunair said that it had formed a special committee of its board to study the offer with the help of an independent financial advisor. Sunair reported that it had rejected the offer because of unacceptable conditions and that it had had determined that the offer did not provide sufficient value for its shareholders.
- DBi Services Acquires Digital Traffic Systems
- Retiring Baby Boomers and Rising Revenues Fuel Record Small Business Sales, According to BizBuySell
- WSC & Company Invests in Botanical Designs in Seattle
- Rotolo Consultants Expands to Florida, Acquires GPL Landscaping
- SiteOne Landscape Supply Acquires Landscape Express in Boston Metro Area
- Visit Our Green Industry Business Bookstore
Sell My Green Business is brought to you by:
The Principium Group
P.O. Box 414
Cordova, TN 38088
We help people buy and sell green industry businesses, including lawn care, tree care, landscape services, garden centers and nurseries. When the time is right, we'd like to help you sell your green industry business or buy one.
Subscribe to Sell My Green Business by Email