On March 16, Massey Services, Inc., the Orlando pest and lawn care services company, annnounced in an SEC filing that to does not expect to decide whether to execute a written consent to replace six of the seven directors of Sunair Services Corporation’s board of directors until judicial determination is made regarding the validity of proxies of members of the shareholder group in favor of Coconut Palm Investors II, Ltd. Massey reported owning 9.63% of Sunair’s outstanding common stock.
- DBi Services Acquires Digital Traffic Systems
- Retiring Baby Boomers and Rising Revenues Fuel Record Small Business Sales, According to BizBuySell
- WSC & Company Invests in Botanical Designs in Seattle
- Rotolo Consultants Expands to Florida, Acquires GPL Landscaping
- SiteOne Landscape Supply Acquires Landscape Express in Boston Metro Area
- Visit Our Green Industry Business Bookstore
Sell My Green Business is brought to you by:
The Principium Group
P.O. Box 414
Cordova, TN 38088
We help people buy and sell green industry businesses, including lawn care, tree care, landscape services, garden centers and nurseries. When the time is right, we'd like to help you sell your green industry business or buy one.
Subscribe to Sell My Green Business by Email