SunAir Services, parent company of Middleton Pest Control, filed its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 21, 2009 (the second quarter of its fiscal year) yesterday. SunAir has been the subject of takeover speculation, having rebuffed an offer from Florida competitor Massey Services, then engaging an investment banking firm to assist in reviewing strategic options. The report, in addition to including the financial information gives an update on its litigation with the dissident shareholder group and reported on the results of ts annual meeting. The 10-Q reported that the nominees from the company’s board slate were all elected by the shareholders, with the smallest margin 75-25, reflecting the voting of the Coconut Palm proxy which is the subject of litigation. Read the whole 10-Q here.
- DBi Services Acquires Digital Traffic Systems
- Retiring Baby Boomers and Rising Revenues Fuel Record Small Business Sales, According to BizBuySell
- WSC & Company Invests in Botanical Designs in Seattle
- Rotolo Consultants Expands to Florida, Acquires GPL Landscaping
- SiteOne Landscape Supply Acquires Landscape Express in Boston Metro Area
- Visit Our Green Industry Business Bookstore
Sell My Green Business is brought to you by:
The Principium Group
P.O. Box 414
Cordova, TN 38088
We help people buy and sell green industry businesses, including lawn care, tree care, landscape services, garden centers and nurseries. When the time is right, we'd like to help you sell your green industry business or buy one.
Subscribe to Sell My Green Business by Email