As we all look for signs of recovery in the economy, Moody’s Economy.com is predicting that job growth, one of the key signs of economic recovery, will return to five states by the fourth quarter of 2009: Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Texas and Washington. Alabama, Georgia, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota and South dakota are projected to follow with job growth beginning in the first quarter of 2010. Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, New Hamphire, South Carolina, Tennessee and Wyoming are expected to return to job growth in the second quarter of 2010. The other 31 states will lag behind these 19 in returning to employment growth.
- Green Landscaping Holding AB Acquires Svensk Markservince Holding AB
- Greenscape Acquires Turftenders in Raleigh
- Sweden’s Green Landscaping Acquires Trädexperterna AB Tree Care Business
- Practicality Brown Acquires Commercial Business of Midland Tree Surgeons in the U.K.
- Juniper Landscaping Acquires Prestige Property Maintenance in Florida
- Visit Our Green Industry Business Bookstore
Sell My Green Business is brought to you by:
The Principium Group
P.O. Box 414
Cordova, TN 38088
We help people buy and sell green industry businesses, including lawn care, tree care, landscape services, garden centers and nurseries. When the time is right, we'd like to help you sell your green industry business or buy one.
Subscribe to Sell My Green Business by Email