Ron Edmonds of The Principium Group was interviewed for an article entitled “M&A Upsurge” in Landscape Management magazine’s June 2010 issue. The article, by Landscape Management editor-in-chief Nicole Wisnewski is included in the special section on the LM150, the 150 largest companies in the industry. Here is a link to the article.
- Davey Acquires Elizabeth River Lawn and Landscape in Virginia
- Five Seasons Rebrands as Aspen Grove Landscape Group, Announces Network of Ten Landscape Companies Across U.S.
- Core Equity Holdings Acquires Id verde from Chequers Capital Through Management Buy Out
- Sullivan Street Partners to Acquire UK ISS Landscape Operations
- Ruppert Acquires Classic Landscaping
- Visit Our Green Industry Business Bookstore
Sell My Green Business is brought to you by:
The Principium Group
P.O. Box 414
Cordova, TN 38088
We help people buy and sell green industry businesses, including lawn care, tree care, landscape services, garden centers and nurseries. When the time is right, we'd like to help you sell your green industry business or buy one.
Subscribe to Sell My Green Business by Email